Given the volume and quality of the entries, some of you must have waited years for the chance to write Fox Nation-style headlines.
While we are humbled by all of your hard work, it made choosing winners both a delight and a fool's errand. Nonetheless, here a few of the many excellent offerings. (Remember, infoxication means transforming these three tame headlines into roaring, terror-filled Fox Nation headlines.)
- Obama Reunites Sixties Radicals in Drug-Fueled Love-In — Cap'n Crusty
- Obamacare Death Panel Reunites Couple, Orders Them to Die Together — J.C. Sandlin
- Ryan Plan Creates Surge in Traditional Relationships Among Seniors — Mike Skeeter
- Liberals, Armed with Bigger Screens, Are Coming for YOU! — GlenCantrell
- Obesity Epidemic: Is Siri Getting Bigger, Too? — Matthew Harmer
- iPhone Succumbs to Political Correctness: Panders to Nearsighted Liberals — Susan-2593783
- Apple's Big-Screen iPhones Threaten to Destroy Optometry Industry — Schnotty McSlime
- Obama's Weak Stance on Terrorism Spurs Threat, Fire-Wielding Foreigners Run Amok in Greece — Eese
- Deficit Destroys Greek Economy; Greeks Forced to Work, Play by Torchlight — CelticLaxer
- Obama, Olympic Torch Ceremony, and the Third Reich: A Hidden History — Andrew Marlowe Bergman
Thanks again, everyone!