While the rest of the news media is busily dissecting Congressman Todd Akin's (R-Mo) jaw-dropping "legitimate rape" comments, (here and here and here) the fine folks at Fox Nation have bravely turned their gaze to other stories of crucial national import like these:
- Hank Williams Jr. Calls Obama "Muslim" Who "Hates The Military
- "We Did Build It": Small Business Owner Taunts Obama Motorcade
- School Choir Banned From Singing Because They Are Too White
- Union Guy: Our Goal Is To "Overthrow the Capitalist System and Build Communism"
- RYAN: "I Have A Bust Of Winston Churchill in My Office"
- Obama Reveals His Dream Superpower
- Obama Worried That Romney Might Get Credit For Turning Economy Around
Critical issues all. (And seriously, Fox Nation is barely touching the Akin story--it's like an infectious hantavirus for them....) But one wonders, how would the peerless artisans at Fox Nation treat a Todd Akin headline like this?
- Critics: Obama's Offensive News Conference Hits New Low
- Conservative Congressman Stands Firm Against Liberal Onslaught
- Baby Pandas Like Leaves, Naps
Now it's your turn. Take this headline: Senate Candidate's Comments on Rape Stir Outcry, give it the full Infoxication headline treatment, and we'll post samples of your genius tomorrow. Good luck!